We wanted to tell our “What Not To Do” story with just photos, but didn’t want to leave you hanging with no resources to find out what TO do.
2) Never ignore someone who has had a heart attack. Get trained in CPR and how to use an AED and you’ll know just what to do.
3) Touching items that conduct electricity in a lightning storm is a really bad idea. Here are some tips on what you should do to be safe when lightning strikes.
5) Be safe with electricity. We all know not to put forks in sockets, but here are a few other ways to avoid burning your house down.
6) It’s true…no drinking before giving blood. Here are some tips for a good donation experience.
7) We can’t say it enough, especially here in earthquake territory — Drop, Cover and HOLD ON!
By the way, we also want to thank all our staff and volunteers who offered suggestions and enthusiastically posed for What Not To Do photos – including our illustrious CEO, Thomas Bruner (who, as far as we know, does not actually Jazzercize, but does love all things “jazzy.”)