What Caused That Fire?

Whether they’re caused by super hot shoes or faulty wiring, house fires happen. And, across the country, the Red Cross is there to help families get back on their feet. In fact, in Oregon alone, we respond to house fires about 10 times a week.While Lebron and Kobe will come through just fine, they should be aware of this fire safety tip for the future:Keep items that can catch on fire at least three feet away from anything that gets hot, such as space heaters. Do you know what to do to keep your family safe?