This morning my alarm clock radio came on, and in the space of just a few minutes I heard the following stories:
– Several tornadoes hit the Midwest. Severe damage.
– A volcano in Chile has started spewing ash and lava, forcing people around it to evacuate.
– 7.8 earthquake shakes China. One of the worst in decades.
– Wildfires in Florida force 500 residents to evacuate.
– People in Myanmar still suffering the effects of Cyclone Nargis.
For a moment I thought that I was still asleep and was having some sort of bad dream. But of course I wasn’t.
I don’t even know what to say except please let all these events be a motivator for you to get prepared. To learn how, click HERE.